LC360 offers an iPad app for Carriers and Vendors. If you are interested in using the app, please confirm with your manager/company that they are using the app as not all partners have the mobile app-enabled in their LC360 system.
1. The Apple iPad iOS may cause the LC360 mobile app to crash if you try to commit multiple offline inspections that have around one (1) GB of data or more associated with the inspections you are trying to commit. This is due to an iOS Watchdog present on the current iPad iOS. Here are some best practices we recommend in order to prevent this from happening.
- Take your inspections offline either the night before or the day of, going out to do the inspection. Letting the inspection sit offline for too long can cause issues if form versions are changed during the time the inspection is offline.
- Utilize the camera on your iPad so that photos save locally to the gallery
- To the extent possible, do not let a completed inspection sit on the iPad. It should be committed to the site right away or as soon as you are able.
- Commit all inspections before doing any updates to the LC360 Connect app, or to your iPad.
- To check how much data you currently have saved on the application, please follow the below steps:
- Open Settings
- Select General
- Click on iPad Storage
- Check the LC360 Application.
- If your LC360 application is nearing 1GB, please commit all data prior to completing new inspections. If your application exceeds 1GB, please contact LC360 Support.
2. In the event that you do experience an issue where you are unable to access the Main Grid on your iPad, please attempt the below steps:
- Log out of and close the application completely
- Turn the iPad on Airplane mode and attempt to open the application
- Turn off the iPad and turn it back on and attempt to open the application
If any of the above steps allow you to open the iPad to the main grid, you can then access an offline inspection, turn off airplane mode, and then commit that inspection.
- If the above steps do not work, please reach out to LC360 Technical Support