With Microsoft's decision to sunset Internet Explorer, users must enable Internet Explorer mode (IE mode) in Microsoft Edge in order to utilize RapidSketch. Without IE mode enabled, RapidSketch will open the "lite version" and will not have the full suite of capabilities. Once IE mode is enabled, the full version of RapidSketch will open as expected. The below instructions can be used to enable IE mode either for the first time or after a windows update that results in IE mode being reset.
- Open the inspection in Microsoft Edge
- Click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner and select settings near the bottom of the drop-down
- Select Default Browser from the left-hand menu
- Change the drop-down to "Allow" for the Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode option
- Under the Internet Explorer Mode Pages option add the domain URL for your site. You can also add any URLs for specific inspections that will require RapidSketch.
- Click on the blue Restart button and log back into your inspection and attempt to open RapidSketch