It has been recently reported that Clickforms has released a new update. This may cause Rapidsketch to not load through Clickforms.
On its own, Rapidsketch should open as expected. This issue only occurs when attempting to load it from Clickforms.
If you are unable to load Rapidsketch as per their Support team, you will need to run the Clickforms application in Administrator mode.
There are two ways of doing this:
- From the desktop icon
- Close out Clickforms entirely.
- If you have the Clickforms icon on your desktop, you can right-click on it, and the option "Run as Administrator" will appear. Click that, and then click Yes if Windows asks if you would allow it to make changes to your computer.
- The program will open, and then you can run Rapidsketch as normal.
- From the Windows menu
- Close Clickforms if open.
- Click the Windows icon on the toolbar (or press the Windows key on your keyboard)
- Begin typing Clickforms, and the icon will appear.
- Right-click on the icon, and choose "Run as Administrator"
- The program will open, and then you can start Rapidsketch as normal
If the below does not work, we were advised by Bradford Technologies, the makers of Clickforms, to have you reach out to them for assistance. Their toll-free number is 200-662-8127, x2.