If you are using Clickforms and Rapidsketch is not saving your labels, or settings, please follow the below steps.
Clickforms opens a cached version of Rapidsketch and loads your settings. You will not be able to create and save labels using the cached version of the application. If you are using Clickforms and you experience this issue, please follow the steps below to close out of Clickforms and open up your desktop version of the RapidSketch application.
- Close any open Clickforms windows. (NOTE: Make sure to save your work)
- Click the start button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Begin typing "Rapidsketch" This should bring up Rapidsketch in the start menu. (Note: Your version of Rapidsketch may have a different logo, but the below instructions will be the same.)
- Rapidsketch should open.
- Once the application is open you can work on making changes to your diagram.
- Create your symbols and labels, also make any changes to settings, or area fill.
- Once done, click "File">"Exit"
- Launch Clickforms and open a sketch.
- Rapidsketch should show your new labels and sketches.